Douglas Karr is recognized
by LinkedIn as a top marketer in its Sophisticated Marketing Guide.
His blog is known
internationally as a resource for marketing-related technology
research and discovery.
Follow Douglas on Twitter at @douglaskarr. He can also be
found on LinkedIn and http://douglaskarr.com/.
- How Douglas’ career in the Navy helped prepare him for digital
- Why you should avoid clients that have an adversarial outlook
- How Douglas would have been more successful if he turned down
- Why you should choose mentors that will figure out what makes
you tick and push you in that direction.
- Why marketers should be translucent instead of
- The price Douglas has paid for his transparency.
3 Key Points:
- The best customers are focused on value.
- Choose mentors that will take the time to learn you instead of
preaching from on high.
- Don’t be transparent; be translucent!
Buy Douglas’ book:
Corporate Blogging for Dummies
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice
for you? Get my
Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election
fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken
advantage of. Our
Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long
way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go
to Patreon.com and
check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and
will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned