Ted Rubin is a leading Social
Marketing Strategist, Brand Evangelist, CMO and Keynote Speaker. In
March 2009 he started using and evangelizing the term ROR (hashtag
#RonR), Return on Relationship™. His book,
Return on Relationship, was released 1/29/13.
Follow Ted on Twitter @TedRubin. He can also be found
on LinkedIn, as
well as http://tedrubin.com/.
- How Ted learned with Seth Godin in the early days of Permission
- The value of tenacity & how it’s helped Ted in his
- How Ted takes poor jobs and turns them into success.
- Why looking at the value of a relationship over time is more
advantageous than day to day.
- The importance of knowing the difference between commentary and
- Ted’s step-by-step roadmap to content syndication that
maximizes return on relationship.
3 Key Points:
- Understand the value of relationships
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between
commentary and journalism.
- Own your online presence! Facebook could change terms and put
you out of business.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice
for you? Get my
Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election
fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken
advantage of. Our
Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long
way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go
to Patreon.com and
check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and
will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned