Ted Rubin is a leading Social Marketing Strategist, Brand Evangelist, CMO and Keynote Speaker. In March 2009 he started using and evangelizing the term ROR (hashtag #RonR), Return on Relationship™. His book, Return on Relationship, was released 1/29/13.
Follow Ted on Twitter @TedRubin. He can also be found on LinkedIn, as well as http://tedrubin.com/.
- How Ted learned with Seth Godin in the early days of Permission Marketing.
- The value of tenacity & how it’s helped Ted in his career.
- How Ted takes poor jobs and turns them into success.
- Why looking at the value of a relationship over time is more advantageous than day to day.
- The importance of knowing the difference between commentary and journalism.
- Ted’s step-by-step roadmap to content syndication that maximizes return on relationship.
3 Key Points:
- Understand the value of relationships
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between commentary and journalism.
- Own your online presence! Facebook could change terms and put you out of business.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice for you? Get my Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on Amazon.
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken advantage of. Our Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S. online.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go to Patreon.com and check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned bots.)