Mark Schaefer is
the author of five books and counting, including the Tao of Twitter
(2011), Born to Blog (2013), and The Content Code (2015). He is a
globally recognized blogger, educator, speaker, business
consultant, and author. His well-known blog, www.businessesGROW.com, is one
of the most acclaimed marketing blogs of the world.
He can be found on Twitter at @markwschaefer. He can also
be found on LinkedIn, as well
- The catastrophic life event that grounded Mark and keeps him
- Why the state of marketing education is pathetic at many
Colleges and Universities.
- Why European countries are holding Facebook accountable for
hate speech on their platform.
- The importance of defining who is actually a thought leader and
what that looks like.
3 Key Points:
- Becoming known is a continual process.
- Facebook is a publisher, and as a publisher they have a
responsibility to moderate the content on their platform.
- There is in fact a process anyone can follow to become
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice
for you? Get my
Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election
fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken
advantage of. Our
Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long
way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go
to Patreon.com and
check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and
will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned