Phil Gerbyshak works
with sales professionals and business owners to integrate social
selling and social media into their business. Phil is the author of
10 Ways To Make It Great, as well as a Social Selling Speaker
and LinkedIn Trainer for the Make It Great Institute.
Phil hosts a podcast, Conversations with
Phil. Follow Phil on Twitter at @PhilGerb. You can also find him
- The stuff you’ve learned on your journey is there to connect
you to other people.
- You already know what you need to know; reject imposter’s
- How Phil overcame nine clients leaving in nine months.
- There’s still no metric for how many people listen to
- How to build relationships by being a digital caddy for
3 Key Points:
- Someone needs your story
- Stop talking about the latest shinny object or trying to game
- Add value to people lives and ask for help when you need it.
There’s no shame in it.
Listen to Phil’s weekly podcast Conversations with
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice
for you? Get my
Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election
fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken
advantage of. Our
Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long
way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go
to Patreon.com and
check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and
will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned