is a professional blogger with a passion for social media and
digital relationships. In his previous position with MarketingProfs he reported
directly to Ann
Handley (which I would kill for) and acted as the social hub
for all departments at MarketingProfs (except the main Twitter
handle, belongs squarely to Ann Handley) and worked to constantly
feed the ever-hungry funnel.
Follow Rob on Twitter at @robzie_. He can also be found on
well as https://robzie.com/lets-work-together/.
- How Robs used social media and good ole’ networking to land his
previous position at MarketingProfs.com.
- How curiosity can save you from professional
- The hard-skills Rob wishes he would have learned in
- Why listening is an underutilized skill.
- How to lead with value when forming reaching out to
- It’s not about money, but S.A.P.S. = Status, Access, Power,
- Why you should use Twitter to form relationships prior to
attending an event.
3 Key Points:
- Always be curious. Always be learning.
- There’s no one-size fits all in social media management.
- The connections made at conferences are often times more
valuable than the sessions.
- Ready to go pro but aren’t sure if College is the right choice
for you? Get my
Ultimate Digital Marketing College Guide.
- Like the podcast? Then you’ll love the book! Grab Beyond Buzzwords on
- In the last three months of the 2016 Presidential election
fake news outperformed real news on Facebook. DON’T be taken
advantage of. Our
Digital Discernment course teaches you how to call B.S.
Support this podcast:
Like what you hear? Consider becoming a patron at https://www.patreon.com/MarketingDisenchanted.
I’m a small, independent podcaster so your support goes a long
way in making sure I have the funds to keep the podcast going. Go
to Patreon.com and
check out my awesome pledge levels. You’re doing a good deed and
will be rewarded handsomely for it! Thanks in advance.
Follow me on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Shoot me an email: Temi at ConsultTemi.com
(Sorry, had to break the email link to stymie the bots… damned